Ads

Will it always be a struggle to be a lower weight?

I've fluctuated around the same 10lb range for a few years now. I want to give it a good serious attempt again. In the past the past when I wanted to lose weight it was very simple to just eat less, eat smaller portions, be hungry a little more, it took not very much thought or effort.

Now when I try to do the same, I am just hungry for hours, I get cravings even when I'm not hungry. I don't feel like I ever really gorge myself, overall the effort it takes to lose the weight takes a lot more effort than when I was already skinny to begin with and in the end I still gain it back easy.

I went from 150 to 128 without much effort, just purposely ate a bit less. Now at 175 I try really hard to get down to 160, I lose the motivation for a month and its all back.

If I can get to say 145 and stay there a fee months will ot always be a struggle just to stay at that weight?

submitted by /u/Salt_Catch_5099
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/1wzpvz9/will_it_always_be_a_struggle_to_be_a_lower_weight/

Comments

Ads