Ads

Weight loss advice

I really need some advice and motivation from anyone who’s been through something similar. ❤️

After having my baby, I lost quite a lot of my pregnancy weight through diet and exercise. Then we went on holiday, I started eating more sugar, and gained around 5–6 kg back.

That was a year ago, and ever since I’ve been stuck in a cycle of trying, failing, starting again. 😔

I have a very energetic toddler, poor sleep and I’m exhausted all the time. I’m also constantly hungry and struggling badly with sugar cravings. Then I feel so guilty whenever I eat something like cake, which makes me feel even worse.

I’m 66 kg and 5’1”, and I’d really like to get down to around 57–58 kg. I don’t want to lose loads — I just want to feel comfortable and in control again.

So please share what actually worked for you:

How did you break the “I’ll start again tomorrow” cycle?Any tips for sugar cravings? How did you manage weight loss with a toddler and no energy?

I’m feeling really low and frustrated about this, so I’d genuinely appreciate any advice, encouragement or realistic tips. ❤️

submitted by /u/Responsible_Hippo694
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/1wzs7eu/weight_loss_advice/

Comments

Ads