I used to struggle with the big B. That was after my 1st child in 2021-2022. I got down to 93lbs and actually felt so good. I looked good and I didn’t even want to lose more than that. Got pregnant again, then again… now 7mo pp with my 3rd and I’m so puffed in the stomach. Also struggling with alcohol.
I’m so stressed and I just wish I could get the “it” again. I lightly workout , I try to not eat until lunch… I just over do it when I do eat. I eat until I can’t anymore. I’m around 140lbs now. I h8 my body. Just want the willpower to lose!!! I breastfed all of my children until 2 year / plan to go until 2 year even still, but I want to lose…. Help! Don’t want to get on glp 1s… just want the strength to not eat so much .💔
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/1wx92rs/struggling/
Comments
Post a Comment