Ads

Starting my journey

Hi guys. I'm going to start my weight loss journey for the first time. I'm 22F, 5'1, 140lbs. My doctor told me to lose weight.

​​ I've been pretty skinny my whole life, though with a round face. However, after entering university abroad, living alone, I gained a lot of weight, which is most likely due to my unhealthy diet and lifestyle at that time. I thought it would go back to normal eventually, but here we are 2 years later and told to lose weight.

Anyways, my personal target weight right now is 100lbs​ but as long as I reach 110lbs (which was my weight 2 years ago), I would be satisfied.

Can I get any tips and suggestions (and motivation please)?

​I read a post saying that I should start with changing one thing at a time, so I'm starting with the calorie deficit. Based on my lifestyle and weight, I burn around 1,600 calories a day so I'm trying to maintain a daily deficit of 300-400 calories.

submitted by /u/Late-Map-3551
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/1wy2bh4/starting_my_journey/

Comments

Ads