Ads

Scale hasn’t changed in 3 weeks

I’ve been in a calorie deficit of at least 700 calories/day for the past 3 weeks. This includes both diet and walking around 15k steps a day. I went from around 67 kg to 64 kg in the first two days (I’m assuming most of that was water weight), but the scale hasn’t changed since. I’ve been on a weight loss journey before where I lost around 15 kg and I‘m used to seeing weekly changes on the scale so this is very frustrating. For reference, I’m 19F and changes on the scale tend to coincide with my menstrual cycle to some degree but I’ve never had such a plateau before. If anything, my weight loss tends to be at its fastest during the first few months of my journey. I don’t think I’m miscalculating my calories either because I literally weigh all my food.

I’m at a loss for what to do at this point and it’s been really difficult to maintain my motivation. My goal was to lose 10 kg before the new year but I’m not sure that’s possible anymore. Has anyone here been through something similar? Any advice is appreciated.

submitted by /u/RealisticZone9350
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/1wxb5dd/scale_hasnt_changed_in_3_weeks/

Comments

Ads