Hi! So I’m like 99% sure I have visceral fat, and I’m curious what the best and cheapest way to lose it would be. I’m 19, 5’5, and 195 lbs, and most of my visible weight is in my stomach (it’s hard and round) and my face. My arms and legs are relatively skinny, which makes it look even more noticeable lol. I live alone on a smaller income, so I can’t really afford expensive meals every night. What would be some cheap, realistic meals and the best workouts for losing stomach/visceral fat? I’m fully aware you can’t choose where to loose weight but if that’s where it all is what else can I lose lol
I also snack A LOT at night. I’ve tried stopping, but it’s maddd hard š Is there a way I can still have nighttime snacks without constantly eating chips, cookies, etc.?
(Trying to be skinnier for my NYC trip coming up haha)
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/1wusu2g/quickest_way_to_lose_visceral_fat/
Comments
Post a Comment