I have a yoga mat, a twist stepper, and a 3/5/8 lb dumbbells. Working out at home. I havent worked out in nearly a decade. Im 165 lb at 5'2. I already dont eat a lot. I just retain weight genetically and from medication. Id like to target body fat and try to work on a solid plan to help enunciate my hourglass figure more.
Ive been starting doing about 10 minutes on the twist stepper a day, sometimes mixed with arm day- im not even sure im doing arm stuff right anymore. Its been so long. Or 20 minutes of pilates. And trying to get into yoga as well.
Are there any exercise recommendations yall have or somewhat of a plan I could possibly follow to make my brain stop stressing out? Im trying to get back into the work out thing but the decisions of even making a direct plan/whats best to do is a bit overwhelming....
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/1wwg6my/looking_for_beginner_friendly_workouts/
Comments
Post a Comment