Ads

Loaing weight at 41 male

​

I'm weighing at about 102kgs.

I saw my doctor last year and he told me I needed to get down to 92kgs.

I put on the weight a few years back when I was made redundant and decided to go back to uni to change careers to become a teacher. A few kilos here and there continued over year. I used to be able to maintain between 85kgs and 90kgs back in my 20s and 30s. I get its harder in your 40s. But I feel like i struggle for weeks with no change.

Now i find it so hard to lose it. If anything i've put on more weight each year. I also had a couuple of injuries a few years back which also contributed to the weight gain. Tennis elbow and a achilles tendonitis.

What do you guys do to lose weight?

How long until you started to see results?

How long did it take?

submitted by /u/kablando_
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/1wy1vdg/loaing_weight_at_41_male/

Comments

Ads