Ads

I lost 100 lbs. What's next?

I've lost 100 pounds in the last year and a half. I need help with ideas for a new wardrobe. I'm basically starting over. I got rid of my 4X and 5X shirts and have a few XL and 2X as I made weight loss progress but even those are too big now. I also don't want to drop a bunch of money at once in case I lose a little more, so I'm looking for a few staple items that will tide me over for a while.

Where do I start? What's the short list of stuff I should buy first and what sizes should I get? The other thing is I still feel fat, even though I'm not anymore. So I'm afraid to try things on in person, I've always been embarrassed of going into fitting rooms. How do I find the right sizes online?

submitted by /u/Comfortable-Way-6271
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/1wwjn0h/i_lost_100_lbs_whats_next/

Comments

Ads