Ads

I feel miserable on calorie deficit

im literally gonna cry because im so sad, I'm so passionate about wanting to be skinny and its my absolute ultimate goal for so many reasons but im just so overwhelmed now that I've started, i feel like im just creating problems when it comes to groceries with my gf because we dont have much money and I dont want to buy stuff just for my own selfish reasons so im just embarassed to try to buy vegetables and stuff because she hates them. I know theres cheap ones though its just hard to work up the courage because I feel like I've already seemed so annoying talking about this as I've started right before her birthday. but the main problem is I feel so dizzy and terrible. I genuinely feel like im dying like I actually feel like my life force is draining. im supposed to party for the next week for her birthday wirh her friends but I actually feel so bad and I want to have fun so im really considering just giving up but I know if I do ill be fat forever. what do I do :( will switching to vegetables make me feel a lot better? im also going to start taking iron supplements to see if that helps. but i saw someone say you just have to get used to being uncomfortable and if thats how it is I absolutely am giving up

submitted by /u/toasterstrudlen
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/1x29np1/i_feel_miserable_on_calorie_deficit/

Comments

Ads