Ads

College kid needing tips!

Hi, I’m a 21 F and I’m currently around 193lbs and 5’7”. Throughout college I have gained almost 30 lbs. I’ve been on an off of meds and had a very flimsy gym and diet routine. I’m currently 20 days into a deficit, I’m eating around 18k a day.

I’m pushing myself to commit to 3x a week of weight lifting in gym . And I usually hit 5.5k steps a day with classes and such. But 2x a week a walk to my office campus job which is a 30 min walk, and since it’s dark when I get out of work I use the free shuttle service through my school to get back.

I know it’s been under 3 weeks of this life change, but I’m wondering if there’s any tips on how to make progress go faster or the general timeline I should expect to with my current schedule.

I am not happy with where I’m sitting right now and want to change. It’s also quite hard with my living situation to meal prep or get “good” food options because I’m also a resident assistant who lives in the dorm and am limited to the dining halls around me.

Any advice or tips would be greatly appreciated 😋 I just want to be happy and healthy

submitted by /u/Dry_Pay_7328
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/1x0kss8/college_kid_needing_tips/

Comments

Ads