Ads

Anyone else doing a ‘block’ until Christmas Eve?

I’m 28F, 166.5cm, 79kg. I recently came back from a vacation, which, unsurprisingly, stalled my progress. 9 days after getting back, I’m around +0.2kg, as compared to what I was before - not too bad. But since I’m 10kg away from my goal, I’m probably in a deficit phase with a couple of breaks until March. Which feels daunting - but breaking it down into chunks feels a lot more manageable.

However, it feels like a super hard time of year to do it! Especially in December - snacks abound, invites to drinks, etc. I’m trying to tell myself that if I can mostly stick to a deficit 80-90% of the time over this period, then I’ll have developed true flexibility that I can keep to for life, even when things crop up. Not drinking at every event is something I’ve only recently gotten used to - which sounds bad, but I was so acquainted with having at least a couple at a party, night out, gig etc. gradually getting there!

So wanted to make this post for solidarity - I don’t really talk about what I’m doing with anyone in my life, so it can feel a little lonely, and I’m really having to stick to my inner resolve. But I’m guessing I’m probably not the only one :)

submitted by /u/citriccycles
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/1x1er4r/anyone_else_doing_a_block_until_christmas_eve/

Comments

Ads