Ads

Will losing weight affect my breast implants

I recently got implants and I'm not happy with the size they look small on my 181lb frame(12stone 13) I was very flat chested to begin with and wanted to feel more womanly, my belly hangs down after having 2 kids as well. so I'm starting dieting and exercising to not only get in shape but to make my breasts look bigger. :(

This question is for women who had breast implants and were flat to begin with and if their weight loss made their appear bigger but anyone can answer.

What exercises did you use to lose the tummy.

I'm also an odd shape, I have thin arms and legs and my body is more trunk like and the fat collects at my chin and tummy..

Id just like advice thanks

submitted by /u/Either-Bus6406
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/1we6vqk/will_losing_weight_affect_my_breast_implants/

Comments

Ads