Ads

Will I need surgery for my chest after finishing weight loss?

Hello people! I (f32) started my weight loss a month ago at being marginally obese according to BMI, at 5tf4 / 164cm, (starting weight 84.5kg/186lbs), current weight 80kg/176lbs. I have always been a pear shaped and years I was at 60kg/132ibs before the weight gain, and my ideal weight is 48kg/105lbs.

Context: The weight gain from 48kg to 60kg was caused by medication (I was misdiagnosed), and from 60kg to 80kg by a massive depression episode that lasted a year and a half. I am off the meds, and I am finally better – thus the weight loss. I know that I am currently experiencing water weight loss, and I plan to take it slow to give my skin time to adapt, and I plan to reach my goal weight by the end of 2027.

I do not mind the stretchmarks, I actually kinda like them, they give my body personality. What I am worried about is my chest. They have been always medium sized and firm, and now they are massive, triple DDD and they became what I loathe the most. I know that some 50% is fat and I will lose it and I will not stop until I fit my C cup again. Will I need surgery for that or will exercise, and clean eating be enough? I know it is up to genetics, but I’d like to hear some success stories – did you have to go under the knife to get your old boobs back?

I know that age takes a tool and that they will never be naturally as pretty and firm as they were, but I’d like to think that strength training and yoga will aid in them not being just two deflated balloons hitting my bellybutton.

submitted by /u/whymsikka
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/1w53vrh/will_i_need_surgery_for_my_chest_after_finishing/

Comments

Ads