Ads

What’s the best app to watch what I eat and help me stay in track? I know I’m supposed to eat less calories than what I burn but I always have a hard time keep track of what I eat.

So I have losing weight recently and I feel amazing and I wanna keep it that way, but I’m the type of person who eats something and feels like a fat ass afterwards. So I know a calorie tracker would help me, I work in outdoors so I get some what of a work out plus I go for walks after after I eat and loft weights. But sometimes feels useless if I don’t keep track of what I eat. So what is the best and easiest app to help me keep track of what I eat and calories? I would rather it be a free app, just want something good and reliable. So if you have any please let me know and if it’s helped, thank you .

submitted by /u/ButterBrunch
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/1w6wf2b/whats_the_best_app_to_watch_what_i_eat_and_help/

Comments

Ads