Ads

Walking treadmill for heavy people?

A few years ago a friend loaned me a walking treadmill. It was a great idea i set it up infront of my TV and switched it on. It seemed fine, but when i stood on it it went straight from Tigger to Eeyore. The thing sounded a volt away from a complete nervous breakdown. I had to give it back as i was terrified of breaking it. Also, it felt quite narrow, so made me walk with a destictly femanine gate. 🤣

I'm 190cm tall (6'4") and weighed 150kg (330lbs) at the time (down to 125kg (275lbs) now through diet.) But i have stopped losing and need to add in some more exercise.

I would REALLY like to do walking but am really struggling to find a compact machine that isnt expencive as all hell.

Im in the UK, has anyone come across a walking machine that can handle my kind of weight/height?

submitted by /u/David_Alexander_
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/1wagigw/walking_treadmill_for_heavy_people/

Comments

Ads