Ads

Starting weight loss again…

Ramble incoming:

So I used to be 315lbs at my highest weight. I ended up losing a lot and went down to 145lbs in one year. Felt amazing and I had never been thin as an adult before that. I moved across country and gained 90lbs back and I actually hate myself. Like not exaggerating, I hate myself for what I’ve allowed my self to do.

I struggle with binge eating and the move and cutting contact with everyone I ever met in my life, including family, was a mental atom bomb. I’m finally healing and I’m ready to be a person again. I have noticed I just eat and eat and keep eating til I can barely breathe sometimes. I am going to stop this.

I think my actual issue is nothing I do matters to none else on earth. It’s just me. And weight loss is really hard when you’re 100% alone. I don’t even have people hating on me. Just no one at all. No love, no support, no hate, nothing to fight for besides myself. And this time I want to fight for myself. I want to learn how to care about myself, for the sake of myself. I’m not really asking for advice or help or anything, but I wanted to put this into the universe somehow. So it’s not just a thought in my mind or a note in a journal.

I feel like I need people to know I’m trying and I hope they try too. Let’s be better for ourselves. I support you from way over here across the internet, even if you have no one. And I hope someone may be rooting for me silently out there too. If I reach my goal, I will post before and after pics. I will also dedicate part of my life to helping others reach their weight loss goals.

It’s so much more than a diet. It’s a complete mental overhaul. It’s hard. But I did it once, I’ll do it again. I know you can do it too.

That’s all, hope that wasn’t the most cringe thing you ever read lol. You all have a wonderful day and I hope you meet your goals. ❤️

submitted by /u/Civil_Change_2956
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/1wfw2qx/starting_weight_loss_again/

Comments

Ads