Ads

Overthinking with past injuries and body recomp

I'm 1 year postpartum. Went from 220 and instantly losed 20 lbs once baby was born. In a year, I losed 14 lbs. before pregnancy I was 165, 5'8" and I felt I was too skinny and played lots of soccer. Well too much soccer. I took 2 years off from soccer and I can't kick a ball far without hurting my ankles.

I have high ankle sprain in both legs. Tight hamstrings. Hyper extending my shin/ knee quite a bit. I have lower back pain that's always been around but exasperated once I gave birth.

I overthink on what's the best workout plan, what to eat, how to warm up, how to not lose my butt and it's like I'm hyperfixating instead of just doing bc I'm afraid to risk being in a more worse state. I'm trying to get lean enough so I no longer have a fat face bc even at 165, my face was still very squishy. I can't enjoy putting on makeup. Having a round face doesn't help. I sound like a newcomer but I've gone to the gym and have done sports since I was in high school, and now I'm able to go to the gym bc my baby sleeps through the night finally.

Should I just try to find a physical post partum therapist? Open up my past work LNI case for just the one ankle? Find a trainer online? A dietician? A therapist? lol

I'm just done being fat and injured. I'm taking baby steps but I need reaffirming "locked in" measures to take place. I try to write things down as if it were written in stone. What should I do?

submitted by /u/Clean_Cabinet
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/1woundz/overthinking_with_past_injuries_and_body_recomp/

Comments

Ads