I've bern in a calorie deficit for 3 weeks, and the scale doesnt seem to be going down. I know everyone is going to say its a tracking issue but I use a digital food scale and I track very meticulously. I don't use oil and i track dips and little things like butter.
I've always stayed relatively the same weight even when I wasn't tracking, and I'm eating so much less than I used to and exercising more so even without the meticulous tracking i should theoretically be losing just based on the sheer volume. I really don't want to give up, because I've given up so many times and thats what has got me into the position i'm in, but its so discouraging that I'm eating 1600 cals a day just for the scale to stay exactly the same. i need to know if anyone else had this issue when they first started or if i genuinely am missing something.
18/08 - 19 st 2
19/08 - 18 st 11
20/08 - 18 st 11
21/08 - 18 st 9.5
23/08 - 18 st 13
week 2:
24/08 - 19 st
25/08 - 18 st 13
26/08 - 18 st 10
27/08 - 18 st 11
28/08 - 18 st 10
29/08 - 18 st 13
week 3:
31/08 - 19 st 1
01/09 - 18 st 13
02/09 - 19st
04/09 - 18 st 13
05/09 - 19 st 1
06/09 - 18 st 9
week 4:
07/09 - 19st
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/1w9mcd2/not_losing_weight/
Comments
Post a Comment