Hello at whatever time it is you read this. I am currently ~157ibs (71.21kg or 11stone 3pounds for you people that use these measurements) at 5'10" (17M) which is healthy but I feel I haven't changed at all weight wise.
I've been working out with my army recruiting office since june (signed my 4 years) and i notice i can run longer and do more exercises but ive not lost weight. I get told i look skinnier but anytime i weigh myself its +/- 1ibs or no change.
this feels stupid to write but is this normal? I still am working to get stronger but idk if its i lost water and put muscle or if i actually haven't changed and i am getting hit with the grandma special of "you look so different since i last saw you a day ago."
IDK what i expect from this post, insight? advice? a 45 pound plate thrown at my face idk. TY either way and gl in yalls lives.
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/1wqiyjv/look_better_but_the_numbers_are_the_same/
Comments
Post a Comment