Ads

Is my food noise normal?

I have food noise CONSTANTLY but in 2 different ways. I have the normal food noise like always thinking about food but I’m always thinking about everything else I’m going to eat in the future. Like I’ll be eating thinking of how tomorrow I wanna get this or my next day off I should eat this. And when I go on a cruise… ugh. I look at the entire weeks dinner menu and think about it all day. It’s not like obviously 24/7 but it’s pretty constant.

The second way it shows up and I don’t know if it’s normal. Is when I’m eating healthier and trying to lose weight it presents itself in a different way. When I’m eating healthy, I’m also not smoking, so I kinda have a natural appetite suppressant if I’m not high. So I’m not really thinking at all about eating. I’m thinking constantly about when I have to eat. Make sure you eat at this time so you have time to feel hungry again, but don’t eat at this time bc it might be too late to eat. I get stressed over thinking I need to get to sleep as fast as possible so I can get up early and have good times between my meals. I just obsess over when I need to eat. It’s not that I even want to eat or I’m hungry, I just think I constantly about making sure I’m doing it right or this won’t work and I’ll stay fat.

So yeah, idk if I’m the only one who has food noise present in different ways. But it’s so exhausting.

submitted by /u/andtheeennnn
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/1w3zuzw/is_my_food_noise_normal/

Comments

Ads