Ads

Im gaining it all back , no motivation left

I'm 30 and I've always been fat in my life. Last year I ended up being 105 kg and lost 15 kg. I gained a few kg back this year and was around 92. I tried again and lost 4 kg and was 88 until I started stress eating. I gained 5 kg in the past two months and I'm scared I'll go back to 100 kg.

There's a lot going on in my life and I have no motivation left. I don't feel like leaving my house either.

Job stress, financial stress, and now I'm stressing over my weight again.

Maybe I'm just being a crybaby. How can I motivate myself? I know it's about making a routine rather than waiting for motivation, but I just can't do it.

submitted by /u/Massive-Cover-184
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/1w9k6zy/im_gaining_it_all_back_no_motivation_left/

Comments

Ads