I decided to buy a treadmill to go along with my glp1 use and diet changes/calorie deficit.
I am failing horribly at this treadmill thing and it’s making me realize how big I am and how fast I get so exhausted. I have the treadmill at a 10% incline and I’m going at 1.2mph speed. I just taped out after 8 minutes. According to my Apple Watch I burned about 67 calories. This is so embarrassing and makes me feel like I’m probably just gonna be fat forever. Does anyone have any tips to increase my stamina? I want to make it a goal to walk at least 30 minutes 5 days a week starting but I can’t even get to 10 minutes. I regret letting myself get to this point.. I’m 29 332lbs and I feel every bit of that 332 😮💨
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/1w7qhpi/im_feeling_really_weak_and_pathetic_right_about/
Comments
Post a Comment