Ads

I have questions..

(22F - 5' 4" - 150lbs) I've not looked into losing weight & gaining muscle in depth - in my mind it's simply calories in & calories out.

I feel like I'm eating pretty much the same when I was entirely sedentary (depression & no job) potentially less (I don't really keep track but like today I had a handful of pretzels and 3 slices of a veggie deep dish pizza so, oh and a large soda 😭 a bad example but take it as quantity not quality) - now I'm working and the scale hasn't moved at all.

I work 8 hours a day, 4 days a week, constant walking, lifting, pushing, pulling, etc. This is, about 2 months in, haven't missed a day, even worked extra hours.

I'm wondering if I'm eating the wrong things or if i need to move more on my off days? Or eat less? I've dealt with chronic exhaustion for years - I take vitamin B-12 injections for my deficiency, but seem to have gut troubles with nutritional abortion in general. Not sure how related it is but I feel like the gut kinda controls everything (which irritates me lol). Also I have chronic nightmares since 2018 so rest is, exhausting as well 😂😭.

I'm definitely gaining muscle! And my bf swears up and down that I'm losing weight (but I'm definitely not?).

I used to be 125-130 on average until I kinda gave up on life and now I feel trapped at 150 - tbf I used to have issues eating and would literally subsist off a loaf of french bread for like 2 days (it was cheap). Is this weight okay? Do I even need to be worried about it? Really I just want to build muscle and feel better. Wish my old pants fit lol.

Thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/Mental_Thanks_3049
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/1wtxlau/i_have_questions/

Comments

Ads