Ads

How can I lean out more??

Help, help, help! 18F, 5’9” (last time I checked), and 150 lbs. I used to be 250 lbs, and even after losing 100 lbs through a calorie deficit, I still feel like I’m fat, and honestly, I still look bigger than I want to.

I’ll be hanging out with someone I like in a few months, and I really want to look my best by then. Before anyone says it’s body dysmorphia, I really don’t think that’s the case. I also have pretty broad shoulders, which makes me look bigger compared to other girls, even when they weigh more than me.

What can I realistically do to lean out more, especially within the next few months? I’m already eating in a calorie deficit, and my goal weight is somewhere in the 120s. I can’t afford a gym membership, so are there any effective workouts I can do at home? 🙏

submitted by /u/TeaSalt6136
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/1wn2j7x/how_can_i_lean_out_more/

Comments

Ads