It’s my birthday week and people have begun sending me massive amounts of food! Mostly cake and sweet treats…I’ve already eaten in a big surplus already and I’m pretty sure I’ll end up gaining weight by the end of it (which honestly? I’m surprised that I’m not SUPER bothered by it because I’ll reset and start again after this week and my weights been plateauing so maybe this is a good restart?.) I’ve been getting more cardio in and training while using them as fuel!
I’m going to try to moderate of course and maintain as much as possible. I’ve already eaten at like a 4K surplus which I know is BAD but I genuinely know I can get back to it and usually after “binges” I somehow gain motivation for aggressive cuts of like 1000.
Anyway, is this worth it? I know usually people don’t count calories during birthdays because birthday = no calories but while I’m not going to actively restrict during my birthday I don’t wish to go as crazy as I already have. What do you guys usually do during your birthday week? My friends and family love seeing me eat too because they say I just look so happy eating sweet stuff lol. I do love food
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/1w6wx5n/do_i_just_blissfully_accept_my_fate_for_my/
Comments
Post a Comment