I (m35) not starting today. I started 50 days ago.
I just realized that I want to mark this moment somehow.
50 days ago I was around 95 kg. Today I’m around 93 kg. I want to reach 85 kg but save muscles.
I don’t have an impressive before/after photo yet. I don’t have a dramatic transformation. I can’t even clearly see much difference in the mirror.
But I’ve been training at home, walking during lunch, boxing in the evenings with Nintendo Switch fitness games and I’m now finishing a six-week strength program Iron by Caroline Girvan.
I also realized something: I was looking for a role model — someone whose journey looked like mine. Someone with a regular job, no convenient gym, limited time, and a lot of normal-life problems.
I couldn’t really find one.
So maybe I’ll just document my own journey.
I don’t know where I’ll be on Day 100 or Day 365. But I will keep going. No matter what
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/1wjic12/day_50_i_finally_decided_to_write_this_down_just/
Comments
Post a Comment