Ads

Can’t Stay On Track

Hi! I’m 22, female, 5’5 and 225 lbs. I honestly am really insecure and have been for awhile. I’d like to lose weight, but every time I try I get super discouraged struggle a lot with mental health and can never stay on track.

I’m wondering realistically how quickly I can lose the weight, real things I can change that I could actually stick to, etc. i recently changed my soda addiction to zero sugar because if I can’t cut it out ( I know it’s just as bad for me ) but at-least I’m not getting calories.

I struggle with gym anxiety but am inactive. I honestly was looking into weight loss drugs, because I’m at a point where I don’t know if I can do it on my own but hating myself is getting too much. 🤷‍♀️

submitted by /u/Dazzling_Anteater307
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/1wt2k5n/cant_stay_on_track/

Comments

Ads