Ads

Advices on how to lose weight according to my situation

Hi, I'm a 20 y/o petite female(5'2") and I'm currently 121 lbs. I started my weight loss journey back in May when I was around 137 lbs and after losing 16 lbs, u still have a good amount of fat condensed in my lower belly, abductors, and love handle area. My upper body isn't that big. My goal is to reach 110 lbs or perhaps go even lower if I see fit. But my current goal is to reach 110 lbs. So I lost all this weight without going to the gym, without doing any exercises. I did walk around 5-10 k steps every day and I was in a 400/500 calorie deficit too. Now I can't see any visible weight loss. I have huge insecurities about my face fat and also my lower belly and voluptuous inner thighs. I wanna lose them all and I was wondering if only losing 11 lbs would be enough to reach that goal of mine. Also, my weight loss progress has slowed down a lot. I've been advised multiple times to start working out, to start weight training and build muscles. But currently I'm not in any situation to put any of my time into working out just anywhere, home of gym. I'm an engineering student and I'm in uni this year. It's taking the life out of me already but I do wanna lose weight too. I want to give myself 3/4 months more to see more noticeable changes. But I'm not sure if I'll ever even change at this pace. I'm kinda extremely lost and I need advice on how to lose more weight in my current situation and the options that I have available for me. The most I can do right now is to be in a calorie deficit and 5-10 k steps everyday. I know it's harder for shorter women to lose weight anyway. Also, my metabolism probably adapted to my deficit already. So I want a way out of this. I'll probably look skinny fat but I just want to lose the fat in my lower body and I know that it's not possible to cut fat from a specific place of the body naturally. I just want some advice on what I can do in my situation to lose the residual fat and get closer to my ideal weight. I'm okay with being skinny fat. I can fix that later but I at least wanna reach my 110 lbs goal for now.

submitted by /u/Delicious-Hat1354
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/1we8ojp/advices_on_how_to_lose_weight_according_to_my/

Comments

Ads