Heyo! So when I was around 16 I started my weight loss journey going from 280lb to 170 at 18! This was around none stop dedication to the craft and I worked hard for it and was proud of myself for it! But then one day I just lost the drive and my purpose? I got to my goal but then I never set myself up for what I should work on once at the goal? So I started to binge eat again and sadly the weight started to sky rocket, next thing I see I’m back up to 240lb and I’m sad again, I’m 19 now and I’m in a scenario where I have to lose the weight! December 15th is a deadline for me (getting into the military) and I need to either 1. Be at 200lb or 2. Be at a 38 inch waist (currently at 44inch) and I went back to what I use to do!!! But upon my research apparently my approach is extremely wrong and will actually make me lose weight at a slower rate which isn’t something I’m aiming for (I’m already suffering from loose skin it’s okay) I’m workout 6 days a week 3 days C25K and 3 days basic pushups, sit-ups, planks and pull-ups! My BMR is 2,158 while my TDEE is 3,344, I eat roughly on average 1,950 calories a day and it’s perfect for me cause I can fit in snacks lunch and dinner and it works for me, however the scale progress is slower then usual I’m on week 5 and only down 1.25lb down and I’ve read that since I’m apparently eating so low that my body is messing up the weight loss and I should push my daily calories towards 2,200 which seems ironic “Eat more and you’ll lose weight” can I have input?
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/1wrci0j/advice_for_pass_experience/
Comments
Post a Comment