Ads

2 weeks and nothing happened on the scale

I'm doing a 300-500 calorie deficit and walking 4k steps more than usual (11k) for 2 weeks now and nothing happens. It's the same damn number every day.

Some years ago I did a 700 calorie deficit and I lost the weight so fast. But it wasn't sustainable, I was too hungry and did binge a lot. Now I'm listening to my body and I really think I can keep this up. But when nothing happens I need to do a bigger deficit, right? And I can't, I just can't. 300-500 is my limit or else I get binges again.

Maybe my thyroid medication is too low right now. I'm going to get an appointment to check that out, because I can't explain that otherwise.

It just makes me so sad because finally I found something that works for me and I'm being nice to myself and everything but then the scale just shows the same every day :(

submitted by /u/Existing-Republic172
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/1wfz965/2_weeks_and_nothing_happened_on_the_scale/

Comments

Ads