Ads

Trying to stop snack habits realised I eat too little.

Male 29, 124kgs.
So I have been eating a lot of candy,chips, ice cream etc. etc. for many years.

Been a bit afraid of my mortality in later years if I keep this up.

I have decided I need to try to get rid of the habits from everyday to once or twice a week at least.
By doing so it has made me realise that I have had little calorie intake in food for many years.

(I did use google ai overview somewhat, so I know it won’t be fully accurate in calorie counts.)
But what I got in around is 1300-1400 intake a day, and have read it’s not a good state to be in and need to increase it by 500-600 at least.
For not losing muscle or body will focus on burning other things than the fat.

I want to lose some weight in the background while I try to fix my snacking and wanted to ask other people for advice and if I am correct in my search or if I am way of the mark.
I will not be extreme in the counting. Just so it can be in a healthy state.

Sorry if it seems rambling or incoherent I am not good at formulating.

So far as I can see I could increase portion size or maybe get a powerbar or fruit in middle of day, but want to hear how you have done it.

Tl:Dr: Snacking for many years, trying to stop and realised calorie untake in food is around 1300. what need to add

submitted by /u/Degmograndfather
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/1vxup22/trying_to_stop_snack_habits_realised_i_eat_too/

Comments

Ads