Ads

This plateau is making it so hard to keep consistent

We all know how you always lose some weight quite quickly the first weeks and that was the same case with me. After the quick loss, I still saw a slow, but steady loss over the next couple of months, but now it has been the same for a while already. I feel like I am doing so much already: I watch my food (prefer intermittent fasting, bc I lose track of calorie counting, and only eat one, but full of nutrients, meal a day), I run 3 times a week (averaging 25-30k) and lift weights to failure 2-3 times a week.

My weight stagnated and my fat did too. I'd feel different if at least I saw more muscle developing, but that is not really the case. I'm at a loss on how to continue right now. I also do not want to undereat, bc I really want to develop some muscle too.

submitted by /u/Kwerumrerum
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/1vseyuq/this_plateau_is_making_it_so_hard_to_keep/

Comments

Ads