Ads

Stopped losing weight at the worse possible moment

I have pcos generally not super severe but I do have very high insulin so take metformin. For non pcos reasons we need to do IVF for PGT testing. Where we live there’s a BMI restriction for the IVF process of 35. For me this is around 95kg. The waitlist is so long I knew I had about a year to lose 15kg. I have managed to get to a low of 97.6 but now up to 99/98kg and I was dreading getting the message to see if I’d lost the weight, it came this week and now they will not book the first appointment until I have lost the remaining weight.

Honestly it’s so soul crushing I’d felt like I’d been doing so much and weight loss had just stalled at the worst point. I’m so close. GLP1s are not really an option here. And now I have got tendinitis in my foot so I can’t pick up running again after my break over the summer. I’m so devastated about the whole thing and motivation is really hard to come by right now. I am just so stressed out about it now which I know is counter intuitive to losing weight which also makes me even more stressed 😩

submitted by /u/nervouszoomer90
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/1w2byb5/stopped_losing_weight_at_the_worse_possible_moment/

Comments

Ads