Ads

Should I remove coffee from my routine?

Hi,

So I’m currently trying to lose about 5-6 kg.

I’m 24, female, about 152-153cm and I weight somewhere between 56 and 57 kg.

I started doing intermittent fasting and a calorie deficit.
So I will usually have breakfast at 12pm and dinner by 19h. Snack will be somewhere in between.

The thing is, 2 weeks a month I do a morning shift where I mostly sit by my desk without much things to do and I get sooo sleepy.

The only thing that keeps me going and prevents me from falling asleep is a black turkish coffee with milk because I just can’t drink it otherwise.

I know it technically does break the fast, I’m just curious am I still going to see the results even if I allow myself to drink it at work.

When I do shifts from 2pm - 9pm I don’t drink coffee in the morning because I wake up late.

If you have any other advice for me as a short girl I’d appreciate it so much! :)

submitted by /u/Worried_Gas_8154
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/1vwv5u5/should_i_remove_coffee_from_my_routine/

Comments

Ads