Ads

REALLY want to Maximize Weight/Fat Loss in 6 weeks

20F , 174cm 69kg ... I have a goal to lose the maximum amount of FAT within a month and a bit so essentially what's the minimal amount of calories I can consume without my body going into starvation mode , I l want to lose 1kg per week and wherever/whomever I go to seek advice about this aggressive (ish) cut are giving me half assed answers.

My only fear is rebound weight gain which is apparently inevitable but I don't think it's even that low of a deficit for the negative affects everyone keeps bringing up.

It's getting really frustrating because i know that the faster you do it the less likely it will last and what not which is why I need to figure out the absolute minimum which is just about healthy enough so I can get "healthy" results fast enough.

submitted by /u/SenseiBibble
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/1vsfton/really_want_to_maximize_weightfat_loss_in_6_weeks/

Comments

Ads