I've lost a lot of weight (or what I consider a lot since my progress is usually so slow) the past 3 weeks and ordinarily I would be very happy. But my feelings are mixed. I have been- too stressed to eat, crying myself to sleep every night because of work, angry at my husband for no reason, frustrated with my dog for wanting to play, etc.
But the scale!!! Its almost below 170 pounds. A number I haven't seen in almost 7 years. Could it be? All I needed was an anxiety attack a day plus now a mysterious fever and illness that makes me want to puke??
It reminds me of when I was in high school. I would pray every night asking God to make me skinny. I even asked him one night "I dont care how you do it, even if I get sick." I really regret saying that prayer now.
So anyways, if you are also sick and seeing the scale go down- I really hope your mind isn't as messed up as mine is. Don't prolong seeing the doctor like I did. Now I am on a week long course of steroids and antibiotics.
To my diet break! Because I feel like absolute garbage and need to wear adult diapers to function while on these antibiotics. Thank you for reading my dramatic monologue. At least I get two days off of work, right?
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/1vratn8/need_to_take_a_break_got_sick_and_my_old_ed_brain/
Comments
Post a Comment