I need strict weight loss guidance. I’m 23 years old, 181 cm tall, and currently weigh 104 kg. I’ve tried running, walking, different exercises, and staying active, but despite all of that, my weight doesn’t seem to be going down. In fact, it has continued to increase, which is becoming really frustrating for me.
I’m currently trying to stay in a calorie deficit and I’m walking around 10,000 steps every day. I’m willing to put in the effort and be disciplined, but I need a proper direction because I don’t want to keep doing random exercises or diets without knowing whether they are actually helping.
My main goal right now is to lose weight as efficiently and quickly as possible because my current weight is starting to affect my daily life. I understand that sustainable weight loss takes time, but I want to take this seriously and make sure I’m doing everything correctly rather than wasting months without seeing proper progress.
I’m vegetarian and I rarely eat junk food. My diet is mostly home-cooked vegetarian food, but I still need help understanding exactly what I should be eating, how much I should be eating, and how I should structure my meals throughout the day.
I also want to know what kind of physical activity would be best for me at my current weight. I’m already doing around 10,000 steps, but I’m unsure whether I should focus more on walking, slowly introduce running, start strength training, or combine different types of exercise,,..?
I would really appreciate a proper, structured approach rather than general wloss advice. I want to know what I should eat, what I should avoid, how many calories I should target, how much protein I should consume, what exercises I should do, and how I should track my progress.
I’m ready to be strict and consistent with the plan. I just need a realistic vegetarian diet and exercise routine that I can follow every day and that will help me steadily lose weight without constantly feeling confused about what I should be doing. 🙌🏻
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/1vo1ix7/need_strict_weight_loss_guidance/
Comments
Post a Comment