A year ago I lost a lot of weight and was so close to being healthy again, then a lot happened in my life, and I stopped going to the gym since I no longer had a way of transportation.
Right now I stopped my subscription because I’d be losing money for not going, but I have 30 days until my subscription reactivate and I have zero motivation to go back.
I’m gaining weight (don’t know how much but it’s obvious and I can’t check because my scale is broken) I’m eating unhealthy stuff a lot I haven’t cooked anything healthy in a while and I stopped calculating my calories since I thought I no longer needed to but obviously I was wrong.
and my overall mood is fucked I haven’t felt this bad about my life in a long time. I’m in a transition phase I just graduated high school and I’m not sure if I can afford going to the college I want anymore. Everyday someone asks me which college I’m going to or which major it’s going to be and I just don’t know so this is driving me insane.
Any way to motivate me on how to start over would be appreciated since I genuinely don’t know where to start or how to begin.
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/1vprw3z/motivation_to_start_over/
Comments
Post a Comment