Ads

I’ve apparently become a yoyo- dieter and I hate myself

24F, 174cm (5ft 8.5inch)
Here is my journey so far
Fall 2023209 lb (95 kg)
Nov 2023198 lb (90 kg)
Jan 2024190 lb (86 kg)
Nov 2024198 lb (90 kg)
Dec 2024190 lb (86 kg)
Jun 2025176 lb (80 kg)
Jul 2025170 lb (77 kg, your lowest)
Nov 2025176 lb (80 kg)
Jan 2026181 lb (82 kg)
Mar 2026185 lb (84 kg)
Today194 lb (88 kg)

I have now started my journey again and I’m feeling good, but today I weighed myself at a whopping 88kg, when I thought I was still 84kg. I did not know I had gained that much again. I don’t want to be like this, going up and down, I know it’s not good. I don’t like the fact that I keep falling off and gaining time and time again. I want to lose the 11 kg of weight I have gained since last year as fast as possible, but I know it’s not the best way to go about it. I thought I had already built good habits to keep this a lifestyle, but then I got depressed and didn’t care about gaining weight… this is so fustrating, I don’t feel good in my body and I don’t like looking in the mirror.

I don’t know what I’m looking for but maybe a bit of advice, comforting words, or anything like that

submitted by /u/mycatisnamedcella
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/1vhsiea/ive_apparently_become_a_yoyo_dieter_and_i_hate/

Comments

Ads