Hey all hope everyone’s well just want some opinions, I’ve been on a weight loss journey the last 6 months. I’ve been running 5km every morning along with eating healthy and calorie deficit, I’ve got from 107kg down to 85kg so lost 22kg and just over 3st. Which is the ideal weight and I’m very happy and healthy.
The last month or so I’ve also been adding in ab workouts and upper body workouts as I purchased a machine for my home. I’ve noticed a huge difference is my arms, shoulders, back and even getting some definition in my abs.
My main thing is I’m getting very tired and failing to finish sets with my workouts because I’m running 5km every morning then trying to do the workouts, so my question is should I stop running 5km every morning and focus on weight training, ab workouts and stuff like that?
Like Monday-run 5km Tuesdays-upper body and abs then rotate and switch or carry on doing both on the same days? So I’m doing 3 days run and 3 days workouts with a rest day
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/1vf45be/is_running_everyday_still_worth_it/
Comments
Post a Comment