I have severe ocd. I've been trying to lose a bit of weight for over a year now but have only gained overall. I am officially at the borders of overweight after numerous binging episodes and consistent overeating for the past few months. I go to a therapist but I can only afford to go biweekly so my sessions aren't really enough and I dont have time to address this
Calorie counting gets extremely obsessive for me as im constantly thinking about what im going to eat next instead of focusing on what im doing, constantly tired when not overeating, and cooking is exhausting because measuring everything gets in my head. I also end up self sabotaging when tired or stressed which happens in streaks
Other than exercising which im desperately finding the motivation to do, how do I get back to a healthy weight? I know this is likely a repetitive question but my weight has ranged by 50lb in the past four years and with my mental illness im lowkey lost for ideas
Also I tend to go for foods with easy dopamine which usually ends up in very flavorful sugary or fatty things
Thank you
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/1vmsgd2/is_it_possible_to_lose_weight_without_obsessing/
Comments
Post a Comment