Ads

Is anyone else just going low effort?

For some reason, I assumed weight loss has to be this huge thing, including sports, at the very least walking. If you search up weight loss online you'll likely see these super healthy high effort meals & gym sessions.

I know that's actually the ideal, but thus far I've had the most luck maintaining what I call a low effort weight loss (I'm 8 lbs down). I measure everything, but my daily limit is very forgiving (1500 kcal max, if I finish lower then great). If I want to eat something then I make it work, yesterday I had a salad for lunch so I could have lasagna for dinner. I try to prioritize food that actually fills me instead of going as low as possible, if I am at 1300 kcal in the evening but I am very hungry, then I'd rather eat a 120 kcal sandwich than suffer. I don't exercise either, don't track my macros, etc. Just counting.

It almost feels like I am cheating somehow, but at the same time it's clearly working based on my measurements too and I feel like this is something I can easily keep up for months. I guess the saying "it's better to do it imperfectly than not do it at all" is proven to be true once again.

submitted by /u/NoWitness6400
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/1vlb9jr/is_anyone_else_just_going_low_effort/

Comments

Ads