So I have been thinking is there an actual term for when you have lost weight and you are in this odd place where one size of clothing is getting loose or almost " too big" depending on how things are cut and so on. However the next size down can still be too small, partially fitting well or sits ok but clings to certain areas.
I have lost close to 24KG since late March and I was on the cusp of being one size up back then so it has been an adventure but yeah my current clothing is starting to look far too loose to the point of being silly but the next size down can cling too hard and be uncomfortable and makes me look oddly fatter.
Since there is a character count.... uggggggggh. here is my progress in weight loss.
I started on wegovy late march as I was due (now done) to have important surgery later in the year and I needed to lose weight to not complicate things more. I lost 20kg by the time of surgery and almost down to 24kg. I am calorie limiting as the lack of food noise is basically gone so it is possible and the food noise was the huge problem with my constant and over eating prior.
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/1vtbg6i/in_between_clothing_sizes/
Comments
Post a Comment