Hi! Im currently 165 i was 172 ive lost a few pounds. I think im pretty active i workout 4/5 times a week if im not working out im working. I work a restaurant job i do alot of walking. Im proud of my activity! I used to lay in bed all day.
I struggle with meals! Im working alot so i barely have the time to cook or i hate to admit im lazy to do so.I rely alot on eating out unfortunately.Im trying my best to stay in a calorie deficit but its so hard and i feel hungry lol trying to maintain at 1385.. i use a food tracker app. Feeling hungry makes me very agitated 😅.
Long story short. I need recommendations for easy meals or snacks. Or if anyone has better suggestions if i do eat out ( obviously not ideal but sorry i will prolly indulge once in a while).
Im fairly new to this but im trying to get myself back in shape haha i appreciate anything.
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/1vxq66w/i_need_help_with_meal_ideas_52_165_20_female/
Comments
Post a Comment