Ads

How to loose weight?

I have no idea where to begin to loose any weight, my eating habits are trash, my portions are to big and sometimes I go weeks without going outside.

I'm a primary carer for my mother so I stress eat sometimes and have to be around in the house alot.

Ive made a subscription to a gym and it was kinda intimidating when I walked in but it felt fine after but I haven't been since because I don't know where or how to start.

Not asking for a meal plan or exersise routine, just looking for a rough guideline on what to do and how.

Went to a machine no idea if how trusted or accurate but these were results if needed.

AGE: 20

MALE

WEIGHT:

19st 41b 122.9kg

HEIGHT:

5'10.4" 1.79 m

YOUR IDEAL WEIGHT IS:

9st 41b TO 12st 81b

59.2 kg TO 80.1 kg

Β.Μ.Ι.:

38.4

YOUR IDEAL B.M.I. IS:

FROM 18.5 UPTO 25.0

BODY FAT(%):

30.4%

IDEAL BODY FAT:

10.2% TO 20.8%

BODY FAT MASS:

37.3 kg

IDEAL BODY FAT MASS:

12.5 kg TO 25.5 kg

I have no idea if this is even the place for this but if someone could give me some guidelines or point me in the best direction that'd be great cheers!

submitted by /u/WeirdMolasses5453
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/1vrk2s3/how_to_loose_weight/

Comments

Ads