I (25F) started on my weight loss journey on January 1 of this year and have been pretty consistent, up until this past month. I have been out of town for multiple trips and have not been eating in a deficit.
My SW was 206.1 lbs. My CW is 189.00. My goal weight is 177.00 lbs by the end of the year. I want to see how I feel at that weight and adjust a new GW accordingly. It’s been going fairly slowly, but I am happy with how things are going overall.
Like I said, I have been pretty out of my routine for the last month. I am ready to recommit when I get home from my final trip. I feel pretty confident about returning to my deficit. I was eating between 1,400 and 1,600 calories a day. On weekends, I eat a bit more, but it’s just around my maintenance, so I am still in an overall deficit. It has been a big adjustment, but I’ve been able to be consistent with it. I walk a decent bit. My annual step average is 9,800. Hoping to get that over 10,000 by the end of the year.
I’d like to focus on working out more. I have been pretty scattered with workouts. One month, I may do a ton of YouTube workout videos, other months I just walk a lot. One month, I got really into water aerobics. I occasionally use the weight machines at the gym, but not with much regularity. I have a gym membership. I have run some in the past, just hate to do it in summertime. I have a nice bike and live near some flat biking trails. My gym has a pool. I have alllllll of the tools and zero of the knowledge. I think the reason I haven’t worked out more is because I don’t feel confident in any workout plan that I create.
Is there a website or service that you recommend for workout guide creation? Or something that I’m not thinking of? I would prefer to not use ChatGPT. I feel like a lot of the stuff I see on social media conflicts other things, so I haven’t been very interested in any influencer suggestions.
TLDR: returning to my deficit after a month off and want to make a workout routine. Where do you usually start?
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/1vqklzr/how_do_you_come_up_with_your_workout_routine/
Comments
Post a Comment