I'm 19F, 5'1", and currently 136 Ib.
A year ago I was around 120 lb, and I'm kind of shocked that I'm almost 140. I used to have an ED so I struggle with body dysmorphia and I'm worried that I'm fatter than I think I look.
I really can't tell because I feel like my stomach is flatter than before and I don't ALWAYS hate how I look in clothes. But 136 is just a lot higher than I expected, especially since I haven't weighed myself in months.
I've been lifting and going to the gym for 2-3 months now. I eat really clean but I started tracking protein and calories a month ago. I was eating like 1800-2000, and 60g protein, but I recently started eating 1600 and 100g protein.
I'm also about to go back to school and will probably not be able to hit the gym as frequently. Assuming I'm mostly sedentary, what would be a reasonable calorie intake if I want to lose weight? Is around 1600 calories too much, or would I need to go lower?
My goal is to get back to 120 lb. Is trying to lose 16 Ib in about 3 months realistic for someone my height, or is that too aggressive?
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/1vfzrx4/help_with_body_recomp/
Comments
Post a Comment