Ads

Help how do i socialize on a diet

Been on and off diets for the past two years and it always goes wrong when I have to show up somewhere where eating is involved. I know I need to heal my relationship with food, but it won’t get done that fast, and in the meantime, I’m isolating myself from most social events for the sake of my diet.

Started calorie tracking two weeks ago after a really bad mental health period this year, and I’m already seeing great results (down 3.8kg though i know its water weight) and feel so much better in my body just from knowing I treat it well. Now my sister who I haven’t seen in a year is back home and wants to go out for brunch. She rarely visits so I don’t want to go against what she wants but I’m already anxious around this one brunch happening in two weeks. What will I eat. How will the scale look the next day. Will I lose momentum and then my drive for it all?
Help :(

submitted by /u/hl1628
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/1ve6qgo/help_how_do_i_socialize_on_a_diet/

Comments

Ads