I lost weight ~ two years ago. I have been maintaining since then at a weight I am happy with. However I realize I am not cured from a bad relationship with food. I am easily starting to gain back. What I do then is cut down a little bit and things return to normal. However, it is interesting that I still have this tendency. It’s like I am forever an addict. I accept this now though. When I see on the scale that I have started gaining a bit I pull myself together.
This means of course there is room for improvement. I need to check where things go a little bit wrong, I know I think, the cake, the glass of wine, bread. I do count calories but go over some days. Also calorie counting is never exact. Currently I have joined a three year research study on health where you use an AI app to gain awareness and improve stress, sleep, food, training, weight. It contains many good articles too. I hope I can make small (or big) adjustments that will improve my health and reduce the risk of gaining. What is true is I will do whatever I can to stay in weight. Accountability helps a lot like posting here.
Have a nice day everyone! 🌺
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/1vg1y6g/gaining_a_little_bit/
Comments
Post a Comment